The first sock in the world with biodegradable fabrics. It combines Sensil BioCare fabric with PrimaloftBio as filling. The seams are also made using Sensil BioCare but in the form of a yarn. The cuff has been made from chlorine-free wool. During its useful life, the crew sock version helps to reduce the discomfort of the wearer in extreme cold conditions, both during activity and at rest. And at the end of its useful life, it will never become litter, thanks to the fact that it is biodegradable.
Maximum T3 performance now combined with SLS technology and adapted to the characteristics of the male foot. As a result, we obtain a very hard-wearing sock, with cushioning in the sole that keeps your foot free of blisters during your days of trail running. The T3 Men’s Trail Running Padded sock features separate layers of fibres that work together for comfort, support, and moisture management.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin.
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release.
- Cushioning on the Sole – light weight.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes while you run.
Reduced From £17.00 £10.20offer