The ultimate sock has been updated to provide the true expedition experience designed for mountaineering footwear and extended cold weather. Two layers of Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric sandwiching PrimaLoft® Footwear insulation in a left and right foot anatomical shape put these socks on the cutting edge of warmth technology. Tested above 8,000 meters these socks are as good as it gets.
Maximum T3 performance now combined with SLS technology and adapted to the characteristics of the male foot. As a result, we obtain a very hard-wearing sock, with cushioning in the sole that keeps your foot free of blisters during your days of trail running. The T3 Men’s Trail Running Padded sock features separate layers of fibres that work together for comfort, support, and moisture management.
- TENCEL® fibers provide a soft comfortable layer against the skin.
- COOLMAX® fibers wick moisture away from the foot.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release.
- Cushioning on the Sole – light weight.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes while you run.