T3 Kids Ski Light
- Reduced From
- Selling Price
Features our unique T3 construction with maximum sole and shin padding for protection and warmth. The combination of Merino Wool and PrimaLoft® Yarn results in faster drying and wicking than just Merino Wool while still maintaining a comfortable feel against the skin. Best suited for cold weather activities where moisture is an issue.
The inner layer of Primaloft® Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking. When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft® Yarn fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat.
Merino Wool provides all-day warmth while wicking moisture away from the foot to keep you dry. Knit with heavy cushioning all throughout the sock for warmth and a snug fit within your boots that prevents irritation from the inner boot liner.
Features our new Selective Layering System. This technology allows us to combine different numbers of layers in the same sock in different areas of the sock. We were the only ones who succeeded in constructing T3 socks with three real layers. Now we are able to use that technology in an even more technologically smart way.
- Primaloft® Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
Merino Wool for warmth and a soft feel against the skin
- Anatomical Calf Support
- 10% Stretch Nylon with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up. These socks will stay up all day long.
- Light cushioning on the sole and shin for protection
- The Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Sock Thickness
- Sock Height
- Over Calf
- Sock Content
- 45% Nylon, 28% MerinoWool, 17% Primaloft®, 10% Stretch Nylon with Lycra®
- Shin and Sole